Terms and Conditions
Welcome to salehiya.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Salehiya’s Website, located @ salehiya.com.
Before using this Website, you must carefully read these Terms and Conditions.
By using this website you agree and accept these terms and conditions, applicable laws and regulations, and that you are also responsible for complying with all applicable local laws. Do not continue to use salehiya.com if you do not agree with any of the stated terms and conditions.
The materials included @ salehiya.com are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. The stated terms and conditions are subject to change and/or modification at any time.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our company @ salehiya.com. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Salehiya and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on salehiya.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from salehiya.com for your own personal, non-commercial use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material or use it for any commercial purpose or public display
- Sell, rent or sub-license material.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or modify the material.
- Redistribute content from salehiya.com
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Salehiya does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Salehiya, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Salehiya shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Salehiya reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Salehiya a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Salehiya; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Salehiya. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Salehiya’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect, defend and hold us harmless against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree and approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
These terms and conditions are governed by the Saudi Arabian laws and you agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Saudi Arabia.
Salehiya Trading Company aspires to elevate the healthcare experience in Saudi Arabia through effective digital
transformation and innovative technology solutions. Salehiya’s core fundamentals and strong performance
thrives by integrating ethical principles to elevate the standards of care by adopting an effective Compliance
Salehiya is committed and aims to achieve this by:
- Aligning Compliance Management System to Salehiya’s strategic objectives and risk appetite, and to be based on the requirements of ISO 37301:2021 Compliance Management Systems.
- Embedding a positive compliance culture that supports compliance governance principles to “Act ethically and with integrity”. Behaviors that create and support compliance will be encouraged and behaviors that compromise compliance will be unacceptable.
- Ensuring alignment with the organization’s objectives, values, and strategy.
- Proactively identifying the compliance risks impacting Salehiya and assessing their potential consequences. Employees who breach compliance obligations or fail to participate in compliance training or other compliance programs, may be subject to applicable disciplinary actions and/or employment termination.
- Salehiya takes compliance seriously and expects all employees to fulfill their compliance obligations with responsibility. Each area of the business is accountable for managing key compliance risks and ensuring that employees understand and are aware of their compliance obligations.
- As part of the policy, any concerns must be raised via Salehiya’s established open reporting framework Retaliation is prohibited and shall bare consequential disciplinary actions and or employment termination.
- Adopting one of the fundamental principles of compliance practice, compliance function shall be sufficiently independent of the business activities, to discharge its responsibilities objectively and by embedding compliance into all aspects of Salehiya’s operational policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all applicable requirements, commitments as well as compliance obligations, whether international, regional, or local; should be fully understood and adopted by all those participating in the business.
- Encourage the proactive reporting and remediation of compliance related complaints, breaches, incidents and issues through an established compliance/breach reporting and complaints handling process.
- All Managers should acknowledge, actively monitor, and manage the legitimate concerns of all Internal/externals stakeholders and must appropriately consider their business interests and objectives through compliant decision-making, and business operations.
- Developing and implementing a training program for staff members across all levels. This program should increase the awareness of the staff on the importance of compliance aspects and educate staff members on the Code of Conduct and Ethics as well as on Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption aspects.
- Establishing compliance objectives, which along with this policy must be regularly reviewed by Compliance Department and approved by executive Leadership.
- Continually improving the effectiveness of Compliance Management System.